SMTP-SendTM - HTML Mail Merge Feature
🙘 Easily generate rich-text e-mail with application data substitution and mail merge 🙚
HTML Mail Merge is an optional feature of SMTP-Send that allows you to send standard forms, such as invoices and purchase orders, as rich-text e-mail messages. Each e-mail message is custom built by merging application data into an existing HTML "form" or template. This is analogous to printing application data onto a preprinted form.
1. Create an HTML formatted template
2. Provide data to "fill in the blanks"
?COMPANY=The Acme Corporation
?ADDRESS=56991 S.E. Expressway
3. Your customer receives a rich text message
Not all e-mail client products are capable of displaying messages in HTML format. In particular users on older e-mail clients or with limited-function clients like pagers and PDAs may be unable to display rich text. Because HTML Mail Merge uses the industry-standard MIME protocol recipients can automatically view your messages in the richest format their client software is capable of displaying.
- create customized e-mails from your application data
- send rich-text (HTML) messages
- replaces paper forms and faxes
- XML syntax (optional)
- simple to install, configure and administer
- your customers and business partners receive individualized messages
- preserves your investments in existing line-of-business applications
- uses industry-standard e-mail protocols
- works with both SMTP/Send and OfficePath/SMTP
- works from both batch and CICS
- uses popular PC-based HTML creation tools and e-mail clients