During these uncertain times, businesses around the globe, both large and small, are having to adapt to a different way of working. Here at TBS Software, we have switched into our Business Continuity Mode. Our staff is staying safe and protecting themselves and those close to them by working from home and avoiding all but essential trips away from home.
Rest assured that the methods that you have become accustomed to use will continue to work in reaching us. Our telephone lines may take a message instead of transferring your call direct to us, but all calls will be answered as quickly as possible.
Our web and email portals will continue to provide access for technical and administrative issues.
By following the advice of the health and governmental officials, we can all get through this pandemic together and come out the other side. We wish continued health and safety to all our customers and friends around the world.
Welcome to TBS Software Inc.
If your organization is trying to cope with the administrative headaches that come with large numbers of electronic mail users, you've come to the right place. TBS Software develops, markets and supports
products that solve these problems. Our products help both users of IBM z/OS (MVS)-based office systems as well as those wanting to migrate from host to client-server e-mail systems.
Established in 1986, TBS Software has achieved a worldwide reputation for quality products and support services. We've been an IBM Business Partner since 1989, and we're now the worldwide distributor and support organization for the Office Systems products developed by Keane Ltd (previously known as Icom Solutions).
In addition to our product line, we have years of experience working with legacy systems such as MVS, CICS, SNADS, DISOSS, Soft*Switch and OfficeVision/MVS ranging from low-level s/390 Assembler coding to the latest in C++ and JAVA. In the PC and client server areas, we have developed code for Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino servers and Notes clients in Windows and z/OS Unix System Services environments. Our consulting services can help you bridge the information gap from your legacy system to e-business.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, mid sized firms and government agencies, both Canadian and US from city governments to states to Federal agencies.
|SMTP-Send and OfficePath/SMTP-Send give you the following features:|
- send messages directly to any SMTP server using TCP/IP
- pickup e-mail from the JES Spool without using IBM's SMTP Server with improved performance
- call SMTP-Send directly from your application program passing data in buffers
- send rich-text forms and structured correspondence using the HTML Mail Merge feature
- attach any MVS, zFS, JES2 or CICS dataset
- convert your datasets into Portable Document Format (PDF) or Microsoft Rich Text Format (RTF) attachments
- compress attached files using built-in ZIP compression
- validate addresses and look up distribution lists using LDAP in both batch and CICS environments
- get end-of-job notifications with a summary of completion status for each step
- get job dataset(s) sent to you
- log activity to SMF, CICS journal or sequential dataset
|Free, No Obligation, 30-Day Evaluation • Call (905) 940-9373 ext 511 • E-mail|
Got questions about mainframe e-mail? See our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.
Send us your comments about this site
TBS Software Inc.
8300 Woodbine Ave., Suite 400
Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 9Y7
Tel: +1 905 940 9373 • Fax: +1 905 940 9376